Friday, August 19, 2005

Welcome to my new international blog!

Welcome to my international blog. Hopefully, this will be filled up with interesting thoughts and lots of comments. Please forgive me if you find errors in my English, I am still a novice. And using the spelling function in Word is definitely cheating ;-)

Even if this is an international blog, and you indeed are welcome, regardless of color, sex or religion, English will be the preferred language here. (Finnish and Chinese are totally unacceptable..) Thank You!

4 Comments:

Blogger Alexander said...

Badluckflux...King!

4:13 AM  
Blogger Arnt Kåre said...

thank you tone (almost like thank you thorne), funny.. I dont know how i can have my profile in english here and in norwegian in my norwegian blod. do you eivind?

5:02 AM  
Blogger Alexander said...

Du can go into the template, og fjerne the profile from there. Så kan du write en ny profile istedenfor. Men you've got to know some html though...good luck with your bad luck in the netherlands...

7:45 AM  
Blogger Arnt Kåre said...

I knew I could trust al-x, the computer genius who used to work for Microsoft and Bill Gates. ;-) And, the joke is "thank you thorn", if you remember the commercial

PS! Clue is my friend :D

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home